VOC is only supported by few players including GoldWave for Windows, Play SND for DOS, VLC for Windows, Winamp for Windows. Therefore, it is difficult to play VOC files especially VOC recorded from RCA Voice Recorder on most media players or portable devices like iTunes, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, iPod, iPhone, iPad, MP3 player, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy, PS3, PSP, Zune and Xbox 360 and etc.
Is it really impossible to successfully play VOC anywhere? Of course NOT! This following article will provide two methods to successfully play VOC (especially play VOC files recorded from RCA digital recorder): Method 1: VOC Converter - Convert VOC to more compatible audio format like convert VOC to MP3, convert VOC to WAV and so on; Method 2: VOC Player.
Method 1: Convert VOC to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A and etc
Preparation: Run VOC Converter
Acting as the professional VOC Converter, Bigasoft Audio Converter can fast convert VOC to almost all popular audio formats like converting VOC to WAV, MP3, MP2, M4A, RA, WMA, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, AU and so on. It also can convert VOX, QCP, AMR, AWB, FLAC, OGG, SHN, TTA, MPC, PCM, APE and etc to the above mentioned audio format like MP3, WAV, and WMA and so on. It even can convert all kinds of video formats to audio formats.
Step 1 Add VOC files
Step 2 Set desired output audio format
- Usually the default output format is just MP3 format, if you want to convert VOC to MP3, simply ignore this step.
- If you want to convert VOC to WAV, WMA, M4A or any other of your desired audio format, click the "Profile" drop-down button to select your desired one from the "General Audio".
Step 3 Edit VOC files (Optional)
- To merge several VOC files into one: in the task list, select the VOC files that you want to merge; then in the context menu, click "Merge Selected into one". The merged file will show like "MergeX.mp3". You can double click the name to rename the merged file.
- To increase output audio Volume: Click "Setting..." button, the "Advanced Settings" Window will pop up right beside the main window. In the "Advanced Settings" Window, click "Advanced" tab, and then go to "Audio" column, click 100% tab on the right side of volume to select preferable volume ratio from the drop-down list or just enter the desired volume ratio like 300%, 400%.
- To only convert preferable audio segment, click "Trim" button to open the "Trim" Window. Then listen the clip and set the "Start Time" and "End Time" for your preferable VOC segment or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it. Then click "OK" to apply the setting.
Step 4 Convert VOC
Method 2 VOC Player
Learn more about Bigasoft Audio Converter for Mac ...
Got a Windows? Free download your copy here (9.97MB)
Learn more about Bigasoft Audio Converter ...
How to Convert SHN to FLAC, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, and M4A on Mac or PC?
How to Convert QCP to MP3, WAV, WMA on Windows or Mac
How to Convert VOX to WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A to Play VOX anywhere?
Convert CAF Audio to WAV, MP3, AAC, M4a, OGG on Windows and Mac
How to Convert 3GA to MP3, WAV, WMA on Mac/Windows
How to Convert DTS to WAV?
More Articles on Bigasoft.com ...
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.